Career Opportunities - Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites
JOIN A GREAT TEAM! MacCall Management is a western region hotel management company that manages hotels in 9 locations. We pride ourselves on high standards in guest service and cleanliness.
MacCall Management's mission is to Create a Friendly, Warm "Home-Away-From-Home" and Delight Every Guest, Every Day, One at a Time by Hiring, Training, and Retaining the Highest Quality Associates. We value our Associates and always welcome any applicant who would like to join a dynamic, hard-working, fun and dedicated team. Here are some of the 'perks' of working at MacCall Management:
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS: MacCall's compensation package is based on experience and is very competitive with the market. We also provide the following benefit programs to Associates. MacCall contributes to these benefits depending on the number of hours you work each week. Full-time Associates must work a minimum of 29 hours a week and part-time Associates must work 20 hours a week in order to qualify for benefits.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account - for un-reimbursed medical expenses or dependant care
- Life Insurance - we pay for the first $10,000 of coverage
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment - $50,000 of coverage free to Associates
- 401k Retirement Program - MacCall matches up to 3% of your contributions
- Direct Deposit
- Holiday Pay - paid at a double-time rate for Associates who work on our holidays
- Paid Time Off - a bank of hours for you to use for personal use
- Delightful Dollars - cash reward program for delighting our guests
- Associate Great Rate - preferred rate of $25 per night at any of our hotels for you and your immediate family and reduced rates for extended family and friends
- Holiday Club - voluntary program you can participate in that deducts a set amount from each paycheck that is paid out to you at Thanksgiving for your holidays
- Make the Grade - cash reward program paid to any dependent of our Associates who is in school for making "A's" on their report card
- Great Ideas Program - award program celebrating great ideas submitted by any Associate that enhances our hotels and the mission of MacCall Management.
WORK SCHEDULES: The hotel is open 365 days a year and operates 24 hours a day. As an Associate of MacCall you may be required to work any day or any shift depending on the needs of the guests and the hotel. All properties try to work with individual scheduling needs, but MacCall cannot guarantee hours or work schedules.
STANDARDS OF EMPLOYMENT: MacCall has the highest of standards for its Associates. We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind or any mistreatment against any person for any reason. We have a zero tolerance policy regarding workplace violence or improper conduct. MacCall has a zero tolerance for illegal substances and has the right to require any Associate to submit to a drug or alcohol screen at any time.
MacCall Management and the Crystal Inns offer several hourly Associate opportunities including:
- Guest Service
- Night Auditor
- Breakfast Attendant
- Maintenance Assistant
To begin searching for a new career at Crystal Inn, please pick the location that interests you below:
|Great Falls||Brigham City|
|Salt Lake City|
|West Valley City|
We encourage all interested applicants to apply. It is the policy of MacCall to grant equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons regardless of race, creed, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, physical or mental impairment, or veteran status. This policy is based on the spirit and philosophy of the U.S. Civil Rights Acts and Equal Employment Opportunity Laws.